The Growth of Bitcoins in the next Five Years
As a part of our daily lives, the Cryptocurrency will become a part of the same saga as the e-commerce platform; there will be no separate way to look at the digital coin currency, as it is still now. The regulations will become stronger and it will have a similar role as what internet is for us today and so will be as the smartphone is. The purpose for which this coin currency came into existence was different, however, it has grown over nearly a decade now and has gone through several extremities.
- speed will be the driving force for all the digital currency transactions, it will take less than three seconds to transfer money for our loved ones through using the cryptocurrency
- transfer of files, important documents will be secured with by blockchain and be transferred effortlessly without eating up the domain space
- digital wallets will be a common thing, any in-app purchases, or buying selling through e-commerce will be done through coin currency, or even playing your favorite video game can be downloaded by exchanging coins
- execution of contracts and payment processing will become easier for smart contracts deployed for important projects and so will be the trading in the Bitcoin Code software for trading online and gaining coin currency,
- crypto bank accounts will become common, as banks will integrate their services to cover the coin based credit cards, loans will be provided against the digital currencies
- standard ATM’s will also have a cryptocurrency to be withdrawn, that will facilitate both the method of operation in fiat and cryptocurrencies
- using the online trading will become simpler and more regulated so that trading platforms like Bitcoin Code, can be used to trade in exchanges across the world without fearing lesser regulatory norms to be followed
As we are still on the surface of the coin currency transactions, there is more to come as the years come, there will be a huge shift in the way these currencies are valued and accepted worldwide. Some of the lesser-known coin currency may merge with the base currency or fizzle out keeping up with the regulations that are going to be tougher, and more transparent. The cases of cyber hacking of the coin wallets will be curbed by having more security filters so that unregulated channels are not allowed to operate and use the digital wallets.